Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Give Your Octopus a Paintbrush.

With a three year old and a 17 month old this is what my house very often looks like:


Hence the title of this blog. But the purpose of this blog is to share the many crafts we do. We do a lot of crafts, and we have been lucky in the internet era to get to share others' ideas (and thank you for making them free!), but every once in a while I design my own crafts and worksheets for my kids and I figured why not pay it back and share them with you and yours? Mostly, they're printable crafts that you just cut and paste and if you've got some paper and scissors and maybe some crayons you're good to go. That's the kind of craft I like! Cool and easy and made from things I can easily find in one of my drawers.

No comments:

Post a Comment